Yes, if you have an ear injury, you should be concerned if clear liquid is coming from your ear. Clear liquid may be brain fluid and a sign of serious damage from your ear injury. In fact, if clear liquid, blood, or pus is coming from your ear, you should seek medical help.
- Q What are the five types of wounds?
- Q What plastic surgery techniques can help with severe wounds?
- Q How many children die from injuries each year in the United States?
- Q How do scars form?
- Q What kind of attitude can help a survivor of trauma?
- Q How can a heavy purse be bad for me?