Yes, if you have an ear injury, you should be concerned if clear liquid is coming from your ear. Clear liquid may be brain fluid and a sign of serious damage from your ear injury. In fact, if clear liquid, blood, or pus is coming from your ear, you should seek medical help.
- Q What are the greatest health threats during the summer?
- Q How can tissue expansion help if I have a severe wound?
- Q What is a closed wound?
- Q What could happen if I get hit in the sternum?
- Q How can an occupational therapist help my recovery?
- Q How do I know if my child's cut needs a plastic surgeon?