Yes, if you have an ear injury, you should be concerned if clear liquid is coming from your ear. Clear liquid may be brain fluid and a sign of serious damage from your ear injury. In fact, if clear liquid, blood, or pus is coming from your ear, you should seek medical help.
- Q What should I do if my child’s finger or toe is cut off?
- Q What plastic surgery techniques can help with severe wounds?
- Q What is a puncture wound?
- Q How are submersion injuries treated?
- Q How do scars form?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I have an abrasion?