Yes, if you have an ear injury, you should be concerned if clear liquid is coming from your ear. Clear liquid may be brain fluid and a sign of serious damage from your ear injury. In fact, if clear liquid, blood, or pus is coming from your ear, you should seek medical help.
- Q Who is most likely to suffer from unintentional injuries, boys or girls?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my ear injury symptoms?
- Q What foods can heal wounds?
- Q If my child cuts themself, how do I know if they need stitches?
- Q What are examples of abrasions?
- Q What could happen if I get hit in the sternum?