What is the main symptom of cauliflower ear?

You can tell a cauliflower ear by its appearance. The malformation can range from slightly thickened cartilage to a lumpy, misshapen ear that looks like cauliflower. Often, the ear is sore to the touch, and it may look bruised.

Continue Learning about Ear Disorders

Essential Facts About Ear Infections
Essential Facts About Ear Infections
While ear infections tend to affect kids—5 out of 6 children will experience this condition by the time they’re 3 years old—adults are not immune. And...
What is microtia?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Microtia can be defined as a lack of development of the ear (auricle). This is a congenital deformit...
When should I see a doctor if I have an ear infection?
With ear infections, you should see a healthcare provider if you have: temperature higher than 10...
Can My Child Benefit from PE Tubes?
Can My Child Benefit from PE Tubes?