Should I talk to my doctor about symptoms of labyrinthitis?

You should talk to your doctor if you experience the symptoms of labyrinthitis. Labyrinthitis and the resulting vertigo you experience can cause falls and injuries. Your labyrinthitis may also cause vision or hearing problems, stiffness, or headaches. Your doctor may be able to provide treatment to reduce these symptoms and give you a better quality of life.

Continue Learning about Ear Disorders

Ear Disorders

Ear Disorders

Your ear is a complex organ composed of the outer, middle and inner ear (as well as fluid). Any disorder involving your ear -- ear infections, tinnitus, Meniere's disease -- can affect either your hearing or your balance. Treatmen...

t options for ear disorders vary based on the type of disorder you have.