How do I manage my acoustic neuroma on a daily basis?

After treatment for an acoustic neuroma, it is important to go for follow-up tests to make sure the tumor has not started growing again. If you experienced hearing loss after treatment, you may benefit from a hearing device. Some devices that are particularly effective for people with acoustic neuroma send sound from the non-hearing ear to the hearing ear.

Continue Learning about Ear Disorders

Essential Facts About Ear Infections
Essential Facts About Ear Infections
While ear infections tend to affect kids—5 out of 6 children will experience this condition by the time they’re 3 years old—adults are not immune. And...
What is a glomus tumor?
David M. Vernick, MDDavid M. Vernick, MD
A glomus tumor is an abnormal growth of specialized cells that occure in a few areas of the body. Th...
What is otology?
Eric E. Smouha, MDEric E. Smouha, MD
Otology is the field of medicine that includes problems of the ears, hearing and balance. Neurotolog...
Can My Child Benefit from PE Tubes?
Can My Child Benefit from PE Tubes?