Some ear disorders have the potential for long-term complications, including hearing loss and balance problems. Even a simple middle ear infection, left untreated, can lead to short-term or permanent hearing loss. Inner ear problems, which can affect balance, put people at a risk for accidents. Those who suffer from inner ear problems should be especially careful driving.
- Q What is an autoimmune inner ear disease?
- Q Are children more prone to ear disorders?
- Q Why does my baby cry at night when he has an ear infection?
- Q How does earwax affect ear disorders?
- Q Do ear disorders affect children differently than adults?
- Q Is swimmer's ear related to bacterial ear infections?