Why should I limit my teen's access to liquor at home?

Michele Borba
Teens admit getting alcohol is easy -- and the easiest place to get it is in their home. The second easiest place is in their friends' homes. One study at Ultrecht University in The Netherlands of 12- to 15-year olds found that the only parenting factor related to adolescent drinking was the amount of alcohol availability in the home. The amount of liquor the parents drank was not a factor.
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Use In Teens