Why do I keep having the same dream over and over again?

Lauri Loewenberg
You tend to have the same dream over and over when it's connected to an ongoing issue in your life, or when you exhibit a recurring behavior pattern. In this video, certified dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg explains why we have recurring dreams. 

Recurring dreams are very common; they can be positive or negative, often related to stress and anxiety. In this video, psychologist Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD, explains how recurring dreams may signal unrecognized stress and what you can do. 

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

What does it mean when I dream about my teeth crumbling or falling out?
Lauri LoewenbergLauri Loewenberg
Dreaming that your teeth are crumbling or falling out is connected to your communication; loose spee...
What is lucid dreaming?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Lucid dreaming is a situation where the dreamer, while in the middle of a dream, recognizes that he ...
What Health Problems Are Caused by Nightmares?
Why Are Dreams Important?
Why Are Dreams Important?