Why do I keep having the same dream over and over again?

Recurring dreams are very common; they can be positive or negative, often related to stress and anxiety. In this video, psychologist Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD, explains how recurring dreams may signal unrecognized stress and what you can do. 

Lauri Loewenberg
You tend to have the same dream over and over when it's connected to an ongoing issue in your life, or when you exhibit a recurring behavior pattern. In this video, certified dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg explains why we have recurring dreams. 

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

Who is Stephen Laberge?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Stephen Laberge is a psychophysiologist, with a degree from Stanford University, who leads the Lucid...
What does it mean when I dream about missing a plane or bus?
Lauri LoewenbergLauri Loewenberg
Missing a plane or bus usually means you are concerned about missing out on an opportunity, or you a...
Rhenotha and Dr. Oz Reveal Their Strange Dreams
Why Do I Keep Having the Same Dream Over and Over Again?