Who is Stephen Laberge?

Stephen Laberge is a psychophysiologist, with a degree from Stanford University, who leads the Lucidity Institute. The institute is devoted to the study of lucid dreams and how they apply to daily life.

Laberge, who describes himself as a dream sailor, offers workshops to teach people how to have lucid dreams. He claims such dreams can help people in many ways, including developing their creativity and coping with their grief.

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

What is lucid dreaming?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
When you dream, you typically don't realize you are dreaming. The events in your dream feel real, no...
How can I prevent my child's nightmares?
Dale M. Valentine, MDDale M. Valentine, MD
Scary dreams are quite common in children. In the case of nightmares children will awake crying and ...
Rhenotha and Dr. Oz Reveal Their Strange Dreams
What Health Problems Are Caused by Nightmares?