What do scientists think about dream control?

This is the same as a lucid dream and it is a well studied phenomenon in the medical research literature.

The scientific community is divided on the topic of dream control. Most scientists do not believe that dream control is possible

Other scientists, however, argue there is so much that we have yet to learn about the human mind that there is no way to form a conclusive judgment.

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

What are dreams?
Lauri LoewenbergLauri Loewenberg
Let me answer this with an excerpt from my book Dream On It...Dreams are thoughts.  You see, when yo...
Is lucid dreaming for real?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Yes. There are many documented cases of lucid dreaming in the medical literature, and an entire rese...
What Can I Do If I Am Having Violent Dreams?
What Health Problems Are Caused by Nightmares?