What do scientists think about dream control?

The scientific community is divided on the topic of dream control. Most scientists do not believe that dream control is possible

Other scientists, however, argue there is so much that we have yet to learn about the human mind that there is no way to form a conclusive judgment.

This is the same as a lucid dream and it is a well studied phenomenon in the medical research literature.

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

Who coined the term lucid dreams?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Frederik van Eeden, a Dutch psychiatrist, coined the term for lucid dreams in 1913.Van Eeden claimed...
Why do I keep having the same dream over and over again?
Dr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyDDr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD
Recurring dreams are very common; they can be positive or negative, often related to stress and anxi...
What Can I Do If I Am Having Violent Dreams?
Why Are Dreams Important?
Why Are Dreams Important?