What can I do that will help me remember my dreams?

Lauri Loewenberg
The best way to remember your dream is to remain very still in the same position you woke in, give yourself time to remember it, and write it down/record it. Watch as certified dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg describes how to remember a dream.
Kelly  Sullivan Walden
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

To help you remember your dreams, have a journal nearby; when you first wake, stay in your sleep position, try to remember your dream and write it down right away. Watch dream therapist Kelly Sullivan Walden share these tips for remembering dreams.

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

What health problems are caused by nightmares?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
An article in an online British paper recently reported on a Chinese study done on the effects b...
What does it mean when I dream that my mate is cheating on me?
Lauri LoewenbergLauri Loewenberg
Dreaming that your mate is cheating on you is usually not literal, but it does suggest there's a dis...
What Health Problems Are Caused by Nightmares?
Why Are Dreams Important?
Why Are Dreams Important?