What can I do that will help me remember my dreams?

Lauri Loewenberg
The best way to remember your dream is to remain very still in the same position you woke in, give yourself time to remember it, and write it down/record it. Watch as certified dream analyst Lauri Loewenberg describes how to remember a dream.
Kelly  Sullivan Walden
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

To help you remember your dreams, have a journal nearby; when you first wake, stay in your sleep position, try to remember your dream and write it down right away. Watch dream therapist Kelly Sullivan Walden share these tips for remembering dreams.

Continue Learning about Dreams and Nightmares

What is lucid dreaming?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
When you dream, you typically don't realize you are dreaming. The events in your dream feel real, no...
What is a lucid dream like?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Consider what one of your normal dreams is like-with strange plots and non-narrative structure. Now,...
What Can I Do If I Am Having Violent Dreams?
Rhenotha and Dr. Oz Reveal Their Strange Dreams