What should I do if I miss a dose of Aquazide H?

If you miss a dose of Aquazide H, you should take it as soon as you realize you missed the dose. However, if you realize that you missed a dose when it is time to take your next does, do not take the missed dose. Take only the next dose. 

Continue Learning about Diuretic

How effective are thiazide diuretics for the treatment of heart failure?
Thiazide diuretics are as effective as most other blood pressure medications. When used in combinati...
How effective are loop diuretics for heart failure management?
Loop diuretics can reduce shortness of breath, improve physical stamina, and reduce leg or ankle swe...
What are loop diuretics for high blood pressure management?
All diuretics remove salt and fluid from the body. Loop diuretics act on a part of the kidney called...
What are the side effects of metolazone?
Side effects may include abdominal bloating, heart palpitations, chest pain, and chills. Other side ...