There is no direct drug interaction between the synthroid and the hydrochlorothiazide. Ideally, Synthroid is taken independent of any other food or drugs, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. However, the most important thing is to find a schedule that helps you remember to take your medicine every day and you should continue to take each drug at the same time each day, but not necessarily together.
- Q Does hydrochlorothiazide interact with other medications or food?
- Q What tests do I need before taking hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q Can numbness in toes and fingers be the side effect of hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q What should I know about hydrochlorothiazide before taking it?
- Q Can Hydrochlorothiazide cause decreased effects of other medications?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use hydrochlorothiazide?