There is no direct drug interaction between the synthroid and the hydrochlorothiazide. Ideally, Synthroid is taken independent of any other food or drugs, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. However, the most important thing is to find a schedule that helps you remember to take your medicine every day and you should continue to take each drug at the same time each day, but not necessarily together.
- Q What tests do I need before taking hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q Can Hydrochlorothiazide cause blurred vision?
- Q Does hydroclorathiazide result in foot pain?
- Q Who should take hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q Can Hydrochlorothiazide cause decreased effects of other medications?
- Q Is Knee pain a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide?