There is no direct drug interaction between the synthroid and the hydrochlorothiazide. Ideally, Synthroid is taken independent of any other food or drugs, 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. However, the most important thing is to find a schedule that helps you remember to take your medicine every day and you should continue to take each drug at the same time each day, but not necessarily together.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q Who should not take hydrochlorothiazide capsule?
- Q What activities should I avoid while taking hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q Is Hydrochlorothiazide-12.5mg a very high dose?
- Q Does hydrochlorothiazide interact with other medications?
- Q Does taking hydrochlorothiazide pose any risks to my health?