How should I store Aquazide H?

You should keep the Aquazide H in the original bottle that it came in. You should also keep it in a clean, dark, dry place that is away from children. 

Continue Learning about Diuretic

How effective are loop diuretics for high blood pressure management?
Loop diuretics are as effective as thiazide diuretics in lowering blood pressure.  This answer was ...
Do loop diuretics interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an aminoglycoside, loop diuretics can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
What are the risks of misusing diuretics?
Diuretics should only be taken when prescribed by a doctor to you for a specific reason. Your body n...
What should I know about metolazone before taking it?
If you have impaired liver function, metolazone may cause hepatic coma. If you are allergic to sulf...