What happens after discography?

After diskography:
  • You may stay in a recovery area and have your vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate) monitored.
  • You should be able to walk after the procedure, and you will most likely will be able to go home that day.

Continue Learning about Discography

When should I call my doctor after discography?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
After diskography, contact your doctor if:   You see signs of infection at the injection site, ...
What happens during discography?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
The diskography procedure takes 30 to 60 minutes, and you will be awake and able to communicate ...
What are the potential benefits of discography?
Dr. John C. Lipman, MDDr. John C. Lipman, MD
Based on physical exam and imaging, it is sometimes difficult to determine which spinal level is res...
How should I manage pain after discography?
For the first day or so after diskography, you may want to use ice on the injected area for 20 to 30...