What happens after discography?

After diskography:
  • You may stay in a recovery area and have your vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate) monitored.
  • You should be able to walk after the procedure, and you will most likely will be able to go home that day.

Continue Learning about Discography

What is the reason for undergoing discography?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
The vertebrae (bones) in your spine are separated by disks that cushion the vertebrae and allow them...
When should I call my doctor after discography?
After diskography, contact your doctor if:   You see signs of infection at the injection site, ...
How should I manage pain after discography?
For the first day or so after diskography, you may want to use ice on the injected area for 20 to 30...
What are alternatives to discography?
Diskography is usually used after other diagnostic tests. Alternatives to diskography include: P...