How can I find work through the Ticket to Work program?

If you want to work through the Ticket to Work program, you can get the help you need from two types of providers: an employment network (EN) or your state’s vocational rehabilitation agency. An EN is under contract with Social Security to provide free services to beneficiaries under the Ticket program. If you and an EN agree to work together, you will jointly develop an individual work plan.

You can also contact your state vocational rehabilitation agency, which will work with you to develop an individual plan to help you get a job. You are free to speak with as many service providers as you like; it is your choice to decide with which provider you wish to work. Once you have decided which service provider is right for you, learn more about how you can find satisfaction in the Ticket to Work program by exploring its website.

Continue Learning about Disability Insurance

What are some government disability benefits for bipolar disorder?
Ruth White, MPHRuth White, MPH
Maybe you're unable to work because of your bipolar disorder and want to apply for disability benefi...
More Answers
How can I get Social Security benefits if I have cancer?
PearlPoint Cancer SupportPearlPoint Cancer Support
To qualify for Social Security Disability benefits, you must meet the Social Security Administration...
More Answers
Are there tips on how to get approved for Social Security disability?
Dr. Michael Roizen, MDDr. Michael Roizen, MD
The best advice to get your Social Security disability approved is to have all your documents in ord...
More Answers
Where can I find information about disability resources online?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation is a federal government website that provides comprehensive information about disabil...
More Answers

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.