Why do I have to poop when I'm nervous?

Dr. Oz answers a viewer's most embarrassing question and explains why she feels she has to poop when she is nervous. Learn the answer in this video.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

3 Surprising Causes Of Constipation
3 Surprising Causes Of Constipation
A Chinese man had an 11-pound bowel movement removed from his colon after having been constipated for a decade. While that’s about as extreme as it ge...
What is enteral nutrition?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Enteral nutrition means using a feeding tube to get food through parts of the digestive system. Some...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
What Are the Most Common Symptoms of Low Digestive Enzyme Levels?