Why is healthy digestion important?

Natasha Turner, ND
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Your digestive system plays a big role in fat loss, so healthy digestion is key to weight loss. Watch naturopathic doctor Natasha Turner, ND, discuss the foods to avoid, as well as the foods to include in your diet to restore digestive health.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

The Best Foods for Good Gut Bacteria
The Best Foods for Good Gut Bacteria
Your digestive tract contains a metropolis of bacteria that helps digest and absorb nutrients from the food you eat. Recent research finds, however, t...
How should I get my colon checked?
Barely half of all adults follow the screening guidelines for tracking down colon polyps. Even more ...
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
Your gut is responsible for more than digestion; it can reveal illness, too.
What Is the Role of the Gut in the Immune System?