Why do I burp all the time?

Belching and burping can be an embarrassing habit. Watch this video for Dr. Oz's response about how people trap excess air in their digestive tract and what to do about it.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Hidden Dangers of Laxatives
Hidden Dangers of Laxatives
The FDA is warning saline laxatives containing sodium phosphate can kill you if you don’t follow label directions exactly. In fact, at least 13 people...
How can I stay regular?
If your bathroom has become the place where you get your reading done, it's time for a spoonful of p...
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Find out if your gas, grunts and growls are normal and what to do about them.
The Midnight Snack That Eases Digestion
The Midnight Snack That Eases Digestion