Where do polyps occur?

Polyps can be many places in the body, but they're the most common in the colon and rectum. Gastric polyps can also lead to cancer.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Poop: What You Need to Know
Poop: What You Need to Know
We talk about poop a lot here at Sharecare -- ever since Dr. Oz got on the bandwagon about how your bowel movements can say a lot about your health (a...
What is enteral nutrition?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Enteral nutrition means using a feeding tube to get food through parts of the digestive system. Some...
Why Farts Smell and 5 More Flatulence Facts
Why Farts Smell and 5 More Flatulence FactsWhy Farts Smell and 5 More Flatulence FactsWhy Farts Smell and 5 More Flatulence FactsWhy Farts Smell and 5 More Flatulence Facts
Find out why we fart, how often we fart and other stinky facts about passing gas.
What Should I Look for in a High-Quality Probiotic?