When should I see a doctor for gallbladder issues?

If your symptoms of upset stomach aren't going away, you should see your doctor about your gallbladder. A primary care doctor is a good first choice.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Taking Control of Your Hiccups
Taking Control of Your Hiccups
When Neko Case sings Honky Tonk Hiccups, you can feel her agony: “I started getting hiccups 'round suppertime. Held my breath 'til I hit the floor, bu...
What is the prognosis for swallowing disorders (dysphagia)?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The prognosis for dysphagia depends upon the type of swallowing problem and the course of the neurol...
When Bloating May Be Something Serious
When Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something Serious
Seven serious conditions that cause bloating.
The Food Remedies for a Leaky Gut
The Food Remedies for a Leaky Gut