When should I see a doctor for gallbladder issues?

Kevin R. Rayls, MD
Facial Plastic Surgery
If your symptoms of upset stomach aren't going away, you should see your doctor about your gallbladder. In this video, I will say a primary care doctor is a good first choice. 

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.