When will my doctor consider a liver transplant?

If you have end-stage liver disease, your doctor might recommend a liver transplant, says Charles St. Hill, MD, an oncologist at Sunrise Hospital. In this video, he compares this to end-stage renal disease, where dialysis is an option.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Eat This Leafy Green for Your Colon
Eat This Leafy Green for Your Colon
Keep your colon polyp-free by using this leafy green in your fresh summer salads: spinach. This dark leafy green is loaded with magnesium—and a Japan...
What should I do if there's bleeding after colon polyp removal?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
If there is bleeding after colon polyp removal, you should go to the emergency room. You'll know the...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
The Food Remedies for a Leaky Gut
The Food Remedies for a Leaky Gut