What are the symptoms of microscopic colitis?

Microscopic colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease. The main symptom of microscopic colitis is diarrhea. Sometimes, people with microscopic colitis can have bloating and abdominal cramping.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

5 Ways to Beat Belly Bloat
5 Ways to Beat Belly Bloat
We all want to enjoy the holiday festivities, from the parties at work to family dinners to toasting in the New Year as the ball drops. But after a ce...
How does the body make ammonia?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Cells in the body need protein to do their jobs. They get this protein from food and from the body's...
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
Your gut is responsible for more than digestion; it can reveal illness, too.
What Are Some Factors That Can Deplete My Digestive Enzyme Levels?