What post-meal ritual can help with my digestion?

John Douillard, DC
Herbal Medicine
During and after a meal, it's important to relax -- and it's especially beneficial to lie or lean to your left side, which helps you digest your food properly. In this video, Ayurvedic specialist John Douillard, DC, explains this post-meal ritual. 

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Why Your Colon Loves Winter
Why Your Colon Loves Winter
Here's a great reason to celebrate colder weather and shorter days: They usher in visits from a family that brings color to your dinners and good tidi...
How can herbs help improve my digestion?
Susan S. Blum, MDSusan S. Blum, MD
Many digestive symptoms are caused by an overgrowth of harmful bacteria or yeast in the gut; herbs c...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
How Does the Bacteria in My Gut Affect My Health?