What quality of life can I expect after a liver transplant?

With care and a lifetime of immunosupressants, liver transplant patients can lead a high quality life. Watch this video featuring liver transplant surgeon Dr. Robert Brown to learn which precautions liver transplant patients should take.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Is It Gas or Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Is It Gas or Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Sometimes, gas is the result of your menstrual cycle or your last meal. Other times, gas plus pain and changes in your bowel movements can signal a co...
How can I prevent belching?
Lawrence S. Friedman, MDLawrence S. Friedman, MD
The key in preventing belching problems is to reduce the amount of air you swallow. Quitting chewing...
7 Times Your Diarrhea Is Something to Worry About
7 Times Your Diarrhea Is Something to Worry About7 Times Your Diarrhea Is Something to Worry About7 Times Your Diarrhea Is Something to Worry About7 Times Your Diarrhea Is Something to Worry About
Annoying and embarrassing? Yep. Cause for concern? It depends. Find out when your diarrhea needs medical attention.
Which Gut Type Are You?
Which Gut Type Are You?