What is put into the feeding tubes used in enteral nutrition?

For enteral nutrition, the food put into the feeding tube comes as a liquid called formula. This formula contains all the energy the person needs.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

5 Ways to Beat Belly Bloat
5 Ways to Beat Belly Bloat
We all want to enjoy the holiday festivities, from the parties at work to family dinners to toasting in the New Year as the ball drops. But after a ce...
What are the risk factors for autoimmune hepatitis?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
While the cause of autoimmune hepatitis is not yet fully understood, experts believe that certain ba...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
How Can I Detoxify My Digestive Tract Naturally?