What problems can vomiting cause for my child?

The real danger of vomiting is that it can cause your child to become dehydrated (dried out). Your child may also have a mild fever or diarrhea (loose or frequent stools). A child with vomiting, fever and diarrhea may become dehydrated more quickly.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

60 Minutes to a Healthier Colon
60 Minutes to a Healthier Colon
One in three adults will get colon polyps, but the odds drop to one in four if you do this for just 1 hour each week: exercise. Any activity will do....
What are some factors that can deplete my digestive enzyme levels?
Robynne K. Chutkan, MDRobynne K. Chutkan, MD
Factors that can deplete our digestive enzyme levels include age, the pH of our digestive tract ...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
What Are Digestive Enzymes?
What Are Digestive Enzymes?