Gastric ileus is a condition in which normal gastric movement is stopped or slowed and normal gastric functions are disturbed. Gastric ileus is usually caused by inflammation, injury, or operation.
- Q How long does it take a healthy gastrointestinal system to process food?
- Q Why is poop brown?
- Q How can probiotics reduce GI problems?
- Q Do processed foods have an effect on a healthy gastrointestinal system?
- Q How do I manage my dyspepsia on a daily basis?
- Q Is there a way to control noisy stomachs?