Gastric ileus is a condition in which normal gastric movement is stopped or slowed and normal gastric functions are disturbed. Gastric ileus is usually caused by inflammation, injury, or operation.
- Q Why is it important to address emotions in treatment of stomach problems?
- Q How does eating pistachios help digestion?
- Q What problems may affect my child's healthy gastrointestinal system?
- Q What can cause red stool?
- Q What is the mouth's role in the digestive system?
- Q Why does my stool sink?