Gastric ileus is a condition in which normal gastric movement is stopped or slowed and normal gastric functions are disturbed. Gastric ileus is usually caused by inflammation, injury, or operation.
- Q What should I eat after intestinal surgery?
- Q How does water aid the digestive system?
- Q What is the mouth's role in the digestive system?
- Q What nutrients help with liver health?
- Q How do fiber and water slow the aging of your digestive system?
- Q Is there a technical name for my grumbling stomach?