Gastric ileus is a condition in which normal gastric movement is stopped or slowed and normal gastric functions are disturbed. Gastric ileus is usually caused by inflammation, injury, or operation.
- Q Why do false positive guaiac fecal occult blood tests occur?
- Q How can I help my child maintain a healthy gastrointestinal system?
- Q How can probiotics reduce GI problems?
- Q What can cause changes in the shape of my stool?
- Q Is there a way to control noisy stomachs?
- Q What is the mouth's role in the digestive system?