What are the benefits of robotic gallbladder surgery?

The benefits of robotic gallbladder surgeries include increased visualization, magnification and precision for surgeons.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Worst Case Scenario: I Swallowed Gum
Worst Case Scenario: I Swallowed Gum
You may have heard that swallowed gum stays in your stomach for seven years. But is it true? Gum sales are about $25 billion globally, so some of thos...
What are some effects of too much acid in the body?
What are some effects of too much acid in the body? An overly acidic system can wreak havoc not just...
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
Your gut is responsible for more than digestion; it can reveal illness, too.
The Link Between Gut Bacteria and Weight