What are the signs of liver problems?

Some signs and symptoms of liver problems are:
  • yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes, a condition called jaundice
  • feeling tired or weak
  • losing your appetite
  • feeling sick to your stomach
  • losing weight
  • losing muscle
  • itching
  • bruising or bleeding easily
  • bleeding in the stomach
  • throwing up blood
  • passing black stools
  • having a swollen abdomen
  • becoming forgetful or confused
This answer is based on source information from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

How to Keep Your Gut Healthy
How to Keep Your Gut Healthy
From taking hard hits on the football field to making marathons look easy, being a world-class athlete takes guts. Now researchers have actually gone ...
How can I make my body more alkaline?
How can I make my body more alkaline? You can help alkalinize your system by reducing the acidifiers...
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Find out if your gas, grunts and growls are normal and what to do about them.
Is It Better to Take a Probiotic Pill or Live Culture Yogurt?