What are the risk factors for autoimmune hepatitis?

While the cause of autoimmune hepatitis is not yet fully understood, experts believe that certain bacteria, viruses, drugs, and toxins may trigger an autoimmune response in individuals who have a genetic susceptibility to autoimmune disorders.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

5 Things That Happen to Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat
By now, you’ve probably heard the hype (and the truth) surrounding the health benefits of eating less meat. It’s true that vegans, those who don’t eat...
What are colon polyps?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
Polyps are abnormal growths from the lining of the colon that vary in size from a tiny dot to severa...
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Find out if your gas, grunts and growls are normal and what to do about them.
How Can I Detoxify My Digestive Tract Naturally?