How can I prevent gas after eating vegetables?

Bacteria in the gut help to break down foods, releasing gas in the process. Learn what you can do to minimize gas in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Try These Oils to Relieve Constipation
Try These Oils to Relieve Constipation
Did you know when it started in 1919, the comic strip Popeye was called Thimble Theatre and there was no muscle-bound, spinach-eating sailor in sight?...
What medication will I need to take after a liver transplant?
Methodist Specialty and Transplant HospitalMethodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
Once a new liver is transplanted, a recipient will be given immunosuppressant drugs to prevent the b...
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Find out if your gas, grunts and growls are normal and what to do about them.
What Are Some Recent Breakthroughs in Gastroenterology?