How do I manage my Meckel's diverticulum ulcer on a daily basis?

Usually detection of a Meckel's diverticulum ulcer is cause for immediate removal. If you have not shown signs of an ulcer yet, but are aware that you have a Meckel's diverticulum, be alert for any symptoms indicative of ulcers. Symptoms of a Meckel's diverticulum ulcer include rectal bleeding, vomiting, and nausea.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Is the Key to Better Health in Your Intestines?
The power of the gut biome to influence your health is as astounding as the 1969 Apollo 11 mission. This teeming world of an estimated 100 trillion mi...
Why is not having enough enzymes problematic for digestion?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Not having enough enzymes means that not all of the food people eat can be digested. As a result, th...
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health4 Ways Your Gut Affects Your Health
Your gut is responsible for more than digestion; it can reveal illness, too.
Can This Little Boy Help Fix Your Gut?
Can This Little Boy Help Fix Your Gut?