How can I treat my anal charley horse myself?

An anal charley horse is not just painful, it is an embarrassing condition. In this video, Dr. Oz explains how a simple remedy with a household item can remedy an anal charley horse.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

60 Minutes to a Healthier Colon
60 Minutes to a Healthier Colon
One in three adults will get colon polyps, but the odds drop to one in four if you do this for just 1 hour each week: exercise. Any activity will do....
How can herbs help improve my digestion?
Susan S. Blum, MDSusan S. Blum, MD
Many digestive symptoms are caused by an overgrowth of harmful bacteria or yeast in the gut; herbs c...
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Embarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, SolvedEmbarrassing Stomach Issues, Solved
Find out if your gas, grunts and growls are normal and what to do about them.
When Is It Time to Call the Pediatrician?