How long does it take to receive a liver transplant?

A liver transplant operation takes anywhere between five and eight hours.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Do You Have the Guts to Get a Good Night’s Sleep?
The Science of Sleep is a 2006 French fantasy/sci-fi flick that suggests for many folks the line between being awake and sound asleep is pretty fuzzy ...
How do I know if I need my gallbladder removed (cholecystectomy)?
The main reason for gallbladder removal is symptomatic gallstones. Many people have gallstones witho...
When Bloating May Be Something Serious
When Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something Serious
Seven serious conditions that cause bloating.
Should I Avoid Foods That Contain Gluten If I Don't Have Celiac Disease?