How does the gut react to food poisoning?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
If you've ever had food poisoning, you know your gut is an uncompromising vigilante. When a nasty microbe hitchhikes a ride into the body on the back of real food, the gut quickly recognizes the interloper and strong-arms it to the nearest exit. To make the ID in the first place, it calls upon a reliable army of sentries, millions of immune system cells residing in its walls.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Remember This Date for Better Colon Health
Want to have a fit and healthy colon for years to come? Then make a daily date with this food: dates. Dates have been enjoyed in the Middle East for ...
If I have EPI, what high-calorie foods are good for me to eat?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) there are lots of reasonably healthy, high-calor...
When Bloating May Be Something Serious
When Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something Serious
Seven serious conditions that cause bloating.
How Can Herbs Help Improve My Digestion?