How can I treat soft stool?

If you have soft stool, try my B&B oatmeal to harden it. Combine a half-cup of blackberries, 1 banana, and 1 cup cooked steel-cut oatmeal. Blackberries contain natural chemicals that reduce intestinal inflammation, while the banana contains pectin, which can soak up excess water and firm your stool. The steel-cut oatmeal’s fiber will also soak up excess water and is gentle on your stomach.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Digestive Health

Digestive Health

The digestive system includes all parts of the body that process food and expel waste, from your mouth to the end of your digestive tract. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract prevent your body from effectively using the food yo...

u eat. Learn more about digestive health from our experts.