Common causes of nausea includes but are not limited to pregnancy, smell, indigestion, severe pain, and poisoning. Nausea can be prevented by avoiding offending smell, avoiding any thing that can lead to gagging such as brushing teeth right after eating, eating brand foods such as toasted bread or crackers, drink clear cold liquids and eating slowly and smaller portions. Once you feel nauseated, you can prevent vomiting by sitting up or lying down with your head elevated to help food stay down in your stomach. Drinking small amounts of sweet liquids may help calm your stomach down.
- Q What is nausea?
- Q What's a great product to relieve stomach issues?
- Q How long do symptoms have to last for a functional gut syndrome diagnosis?
- Q What are common gastrointestinal symptoms?
- Q What are symptoms of aerophagia?
- Q How can I avoid constipation and diarrhea?