How does the bacteria in my gut affect my health?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
The specific microbial mix (your gut contains thousands of species of bacteria) you wind up with has a big impact on your health. Besides making you more resistant to disease, the balance (or lack thereof) of microbes in your gut may lower your risk of obesity or influence your risk of autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

What Are Some Factors That Can Deplete My Digestive Enzyme Levels?
What Are the Benefits of Taking a Digestive Enzyme Supplement?
How Can Turmeric Aid in Digestion and Benefit Gut Health?
How Can a Gluten-Free Diet Affect Weight?