Should I talk to my doctor about duodenal ulcer symptoms?

You cannot treat an ulcer on your own, and it is important for you to see a doctor if you have symptoms of a duodenal ulcer. Doctors can help you treat the disorder in such a way that it will not come back often. They can also help you manage the pain of an ulcer, preventing it from impacting your daily life. Furthermore, the symptoms of duodenal ulcers sometimes mimic the symptoms of stomach cancer. It’s important to discuss your symptoms with a doctor so that the doctor can rule out more serious diseases.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Hidden Dangers of Laxatives
Hidden Dangers of Laxatives
The FDA is warning saline laxatives containing sodium phosphate can kill you if you don’t follow label directions exactly. In fact, at least 13 people...
What are the most common gastrointestinal (GI) diseases?
Blake Medical CenterBlake Medical Center
Common GI disorders are IBD, diverticulitis, and acid reflux.
When Bloating May Be Something Serious
When Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something Serious
Seven serious conditions that cause bloating.
What Is the Medicinal Value of Mushrooms?