Can damaged intestines be repaired?

Sometimes, doctors can fix damaged parts of intestines, but not always. If there is a lot of damage, it’s usually best to take the damaged parts out. If they can, the doctors connect up the intestines on either side of the bit they remove.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

How to Keep Your Gut Healthy
How to Keep Your Gut Healthy
From taking hard hits on the football field to making marathons look easy, being a world-class athlete takes guts. Now researchers have actu...
How can I make my body more alkaline?
How can I make my body more alkaline? You can help alkalinize your system by reducing the acidifiers...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
What Are the Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?