What are the symptoms of stomach flu?

Symptoms of stomach flu can include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and watery diarrhea. Sometimes you may also experience fatigue, a slight fever, and muscle ache. If you notice blood in your stool, deep yellow urine, dizziness, or excessive thirst, you may be experiencing dehydration and should seek immediate medical attention.

Continue Learning about Digestive Diseases

Good News About Difficult Colon Polyps
Good News About Difficult Colon Polyps
Every year tens of thousands of people face serious colon surgery to remove big polyps before they can morph into colon cancer. Many have part of thei...
Should I tell my child's school about her obstetric fistula?
If you have a young daughter who has experienced difficulty in childbearing and is now diagnosed wit...
What is gastroparesis?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Gastroparesis is a form of nerve damage that affects the stomach. Digestion of food may be incomplet...
Is GERD the Same Thing As Heartburn?
Is GERD the Same Thing As Heartburn?