What can I do to minimize odor if I have an obstetric fistula?

If you have obstetric fistula, you should not wear tight-fitting clothing, as it can make your condition worse. You can wear disposable underwear to catch any seeping urine or fecal matter. It is important to change soiled undergarments promptly and often, which will help with any odor problems. You should see your doctor regularly for further advice and treatment.

Continue Learning about Digestive Diseases

Constipated? Always Going? Signs Your Digestion Isn't Normal
Everyone's digestion is a bit different, but there are some universal indicators of a healthy system—and an unhealthy one. First, let’s review the ba...
What are the symptoms of dyspepsia?
If you've ever had indigestion, then you are already familiar with the most common symptom of dyspep...
Why do I feel fatigue and confusion when I use my G-tube?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
The gastrostomy tube (G-tube) is a type of feeding tube insertion in which a tube passes through the...
What Are the Treatment Options for Digestive Diseases?