Does obstetric fistula limit my daily activities?

If you have obstetric fistula, you may be very limited in your activities due to lack of control of your flow of urine and feces. This condition usually prevents women from being very active in society. It is important for you to consult with a doctor for proper medical treatment to cure your condition. Surgery is a medical option for you that can enable you to become a part of society again.

Continue Learning about Digestive Diseases

Constipated? Always Going? Signs Your Digestion Isn't Normal
Everyone's digestion is a bit different, but there are some universal indicators of a healthy system—and an unhealthy one. First, let’s review the ba...
How is gastroparesis diagnosed?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
Typically, a patient will undergo an upper endoscopy, a gallbladder evaluation and, sometimes, a CAT...
What medical conditions are associated with leaky gut syndrome?
Leopold D. Galland, MDLeopold D. Galland, MD
Leaky Gut Syndrome is associated with:Inflammatory and infectious bowel diseasesSeveral types of a...
What Increases My Risk for Digestive Diseases?