Should I talk to my doctor about my diffuse axonal injury symptoms?

If you suffer a head injury, you should see your doctor immediately. You or someone with you should describe the injury you suffered and the symptoms you are experiencing. If the head injury was sustained in an accident that also injures other parts of your body, you should call an ambulance.

Continue Learning about Diffuse Brain Injuries

Is a diffuse brain injury serious?
The severity of diffuse brain injuries can range from mild to fatal. In many cases, a diffuse brain ...
How do diffuse brain injuries affect other illnesses?
Diffuse brain injury, which is a type of traumatic brain injury, can affect other illnesses by incre...
Does the direction of head movement affect diffuse brain injuries?
Diffuse brain injuries usually occur from rapid forces of acceleration or deceleration, most often r...
How do diffuse and focal brain injuries differ?
Diffuse and focal are terms used to broadly differentiate between types of traumatic brain injuries....