How do I manage my ischemic brain injury on a daily basis?

Living with an ischemic brain injury creates challenges in daily life. However, the tasks and activities you will need to do daily to manage your ischemic brain injury depend upon how the injury affected you. You may need to make home adaptations, attend therapy sessions, or use adaptive equipment to complete daily tasks. Regardless of how you were affected, you should follow you doctor's orders and take all medications, as these are key to reducing reoccurrence. Exercise and finding a support system are also tasks that will help you manage your injury on a daily basis.

Continue Learning about Diffuse Brain Injuries

Does the direction of head movement affect diffuse brain injuries?
Diffuse brain injuries usually occur from rapid forces of acceleration or deceleration, most often r...
Is a diffuse brain injury serious?
The severity of diffuse brain injuries can range from mild to fatal. In many cases, a diffuse brain ...
What are the four types of injury that can cause diffuse brain damage?
There are four main types of brain injuries that can cause diffuse brain damage These include:Diffus...
How can brain swelling contribute to diffuse brain injury?
The brain often swells after a traumatic brain injury. This can cause pressure to build up within th...