What is intermittent fasting (IF)?

Intermittent fasting (IF) is decreasing your calories some days of the week, but not all days. In this video, I will discuss this eating style, and explains why it's a healthy option for longevity. 
Intermittent fasting (IF) is one of many trendy diet options these days. Basically, IF is the practice of periodically alternating between fasting (by drinking water or perhaps low-calorie drinks like coffee) and eating normally. 

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Don't Believe the Hype: Fad-Diet Fallacies
No doubt you've heard at least one friend, family member, or coworker talk about his or her experiences with the Atkins approach, the South Beach Diet...
How should I set up a support team to help me stick to my diet?
John C. Norcross, PhDJohn C. Norcross, PhD
Practically every successful self-changer and every behavioral researcher will render the same advic...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
How Can Adding Cocoa Powder to My Diet Help Me Lose Weight?