If I'm doing intermittent fasting (IF), what can I eat on eating days?

If you want to give intermittent fasting (IF) a try, make sure your normal diet is on track. Limited eating periods and nonfast days are not an excuse to eat whatever whenever. IF only works as a method for calorie restriction if you maintain healthy, moderate eating habits during nonfasting periods.

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Avoid Crash Diets for Better Weight Control
A new study published in the journal Circulation shows if your weight yo-yos up and down, you may be in for an unhappy ending. In the study, research...
Why can't I lose weight, even though I'm eating well?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
How often do we say, “I can’t lose weight even though I’m eating healthy and exercising"? Or we bl...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
What to Eat for Lunch and Dinner on the Day-Off Diet