How can I stick to my diet?

Sure, it's easy to say, "I'm going to go on a diet," but this alone won't get you to a smaller waist size. Instead, figure out what foods (and drinks) you're going to eat and not eat, and plan out your meals each week so you stay focused and away from the chip aisle at the grocery store. Knowing what you'll be eating for each meal can help you curb your cravings and retrain your taste buds to crave healthful dishes. 

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Pack on Greens to Shed Pounds
Pack on Greens to Shed Pounds
When the roadies strike the stage and load the trucks for Billy Joe Armstrong’s pop-punk band, some might say that’s Green Day Packing. In 1919, when ...
What is a restricted-eating period?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
A restricted-eating period is a form of fasting. You eat normally, but only for a set window during ...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
Is Counting Calories Important for Weight Loss?