Can I exercise if I'm doing intermittent fasting (IF)?

Make exercise planning part of your preparation for intermittent fasting (IF). If you decide to do your long run or 2.5-hour Olympic lifting class on a fast day, you might pay for it in the form of poor performance and fatigue. Especially when you’re starting out, plan fast days to coincide with lighter training days.

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

Give Your Diet Willpower a Break
Give Your Diet Willpower a Break
D-I-E-T. It’s a deceptive word. But you probably already know that if you’re like the estimated 45 million North Americans on a diet right now and it’...
What is intermittent fasting (IF)?
Intermittent fasting (IF) is decreasing your calories some days of the week, but not all days. In th...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
Is Diet or Exercise More Important for Weight Loss?